Founded in 1869, AIA Philadelphia represents nearly 1,300 member architects and is the largest chapter in Pennsylvania. Through its myriad programs and events, the Chapter attracts design professionals from Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Delaware. The Chapter also represents more than 200 member architecture firms and 250 allied companies supplying products and services to the industry.
- More than 100 opportunities to attend continuing education programs
- Free subscription to Context, the Journal of AIA Philadelphia
- Participation in the annual Awards for Design Excellence competition and public exhibition
- Member-only networking and social events
- Discounts on products and Contract Documents at the AIA Bookstore
- Local and state legislative and government affairs
Firm and Organization Membership
Individual architects joining the AIA become three-tiered members of the association with membership to national, state and local components. Each tier offers valuable benefits. Membership is established through AIA National, to view benefits and to join, please use the following links.
Insurance Brokerage for Member Firms
Gallagher Benefit Services designs benefit plans for AIA Philadelphia member firms. GBS has served as a resource to our members, member firms, and affiliates since 1989, guiding and supporting decisions related to health insurance and other benefit concerns. For information on benefits, please contact Amber Ball at Gallagher Benefit Services at 610-230-2103 or via email at email@example.com.
Update Your Profile
Have you moved? Switched jobs? Or need to update your contact information? Simply log into your AIA MyProfile account to make your changes.
For more membership information
Julianne Foley, Member Services & Events Manager
Phone: 215-569-3186 x101