Architect Firm Membership
Joining as an AIA Philadelphia architecture firm connects your practice with a network of contacts to turn to for practice and design resources. Member firms improve the practice of architecture, adding their voice to planning and preservation issues, supporting career development for employees, and promoting the firm and architecture to the public. Dues for joining as an Architect Member Firm are based on the number of registered and non-registered architects within a firm.
$80 per AIA registered architect within the firm
$190 per non-AIA registered architect within the firm
If you would like to renew online, simply download the Member Firm Form and email it to Julianne Foley, Member Services & Events Manager at email@example.com. If you have questions about membership, please call 215-569-3186, ext. 101.
AIA Philadelphia Member Firm Benefits
- Each member firm is eligible to enter and compete in the AIA Philadelphia Annual Design Awards for special recognition of their design excellence.
- Each member firm is entitled to a firm profile on the Chapter’s website and a link to the firm’s website. Member firms will, in turn, be listed in our Chapter’s Architect Finder.
- Member firms are eligible for a listing on the AIA National’s Architect Finder.
- Each member firm is eligible to submit projects for the Design Profiles, published quarterly in CONTEXT Magazine.
- A principal of your choosing will receive special invitations and information related to best practices in firm management.
- Each member firm can submit press releases, and events of interest to our website and e-newsletter, The Philadelphia Architect, which is released weekly.
DISCOUNTS & SERVICES
- Each member firm has access to the Chapter’s Health Insurance Broker, Gallagher Benefit Services, to assist them in finding health insurance.
- Each member firm has the opportunity to participate in the Chapter’s Multiple Employer Retirement Plan (401k) managed through TransAmerica and Morgan Stanley.
- Each member firm is eligible to rent the Center for Architecture for events and meetings at a 25% discount.
- Member firms can post job openings and classified ads for free on the Chapter’s website.